1/29/12

New Music - "Is Anybody Out There"



Friends over at Sneak Attack Media sent me some new music and after listening to it I just had to share it with you guys! Check out K'NAAN's new song "Is Anybody Out There?" The track also features the beautiful and talented Nelly Furtado. I love everything about this song. From the message, to the beat, to the lyrics, this is definitely going on my iPhone. 

K'NAAN's new album is scheduled to be released in the Spring of this year, so I'll be sure to keep you all updated as soon as I get more information. Until then be sure to purchase "Is Anybody Out There" on iTunes, and if you have time feel free to check out "Nothing to Lose," which features Nas!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

big knaan fan and this just makes me even bigger fan. love the song and nelly furtado sound good too.

Ray said...

O look. A song that has an actual meaning. After hearing "Stupid Hoe", "dance/ass", and pretty much anything by Kesha I thought those didn't exist anymore. I actually like this song and I applaud knaan for making music with a purpose.

Anonymous said...

Nelly sounds like a two year old. K'naan does this thing doe.

Prince said...

Raw lyrics . dope song

Anonymous said...

yoo theres so much passhion on this song. great love it

Anonymous said...

omg do u kno how cool it be if u interview knnan