1/14/12

Kardashian Konspiracy?


When was the last time you saw the KK wear the same thing in public two times? Never.. that's what I thought. I have been refusing to watch KKTNY, BUT I saw a rerun (and was to lazy to find my remote) of the last 2 episodes. I'll just get to the meat and potatoes, I know everyone caught onto the voice over while she was talking to her mom "in Dubai" ... but why were the windows dark? For those of us who have rode around in a car with 5% tint.... You can see out of it still, other people can't see you. And it seemed planned out... You can watch for yourself:


So that brings me to this picture.



She wore the exact same outfit (hair /makeup/ clothing) on December 7th on a sound stage in LA. This smells like how fake The Hills was on MTV. It appears that these scenes were shot on a sound stage in LA, NOT Dubai. Kris Humphries also added to the speculation on his twitter:



I have to say I would like to see the truth too. I figured they'd edit the show to make Kris look bad... But that's pretty low.
-Malibu Mara- 

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

omg...........kim would never wear the same exact thing with the same exact hair...this has to be fixed

AOIJEFOIAJLKJDF;92 said...

IF THIS IS TRUE KIM IS A STUPID SLUT. WHY WOULD THEY TRY TO RUIN KRIS HUMPHRIES LIFE SO MUCH. GO AWAY KIM

Jayson said...

lol ur so dumb. what if she wore that jacket twice OH NO THE WORLD MUST END. . . just because shes Kim Kardashian doesnt mean that she cant wear something more than once.

. . . and i mean i guess you're super cool since you ride around in tinted cars. ugh leave her alone

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what to even think or believe. i wanna hope that kim isnt that evil...but this post makes so much sense.

Anonymous said...

Iove your blog! Just found it today.

Anonymous said...

Its a black blazer Im sure she has worn it more than once before. SMH