1/16/12

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get New Hair


What is going on with these two? First Selena Gomez posted a picture on Twitter with purple and blue streaks in her hair, and then Justin Bieber appeared at an event looking like Donald Trump. Now, just days after Selena dyed her hair, Justin has decided to change his color as well. In the picture above the two are going to a friends house to watch the football game, and Justin is seen sporting a noticeably darker hair color. This, of course, was breaking news considering everything he does causes the world to stop.


I've seen a ton of tweets from people who love both of their new looks, but then again there's plenty of people who are saying they look horrible. I'm not a fan of colored streaks in Selena's hair. A lot of my friends did that last year or the year before, so for me it just seems very late. I do give them both props though for doing whatever they want and not caring. What do you think of both hairstyles? 
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT JUSTIN LOOKS HOT AND SELENA LOOKS COOL

Anonymous said...

they both look stupid. oh well at least they can look stupid together

Sarah said...

He looks SO dif now. Still cute though ;). I totes love the color highlights. I want pink and blue ones. Like cotton candy

Anonymous said...

Its cute I guess. Selena looks dumb though

SportyRach said...

both of em look different but in a good way. Let them do what they want. There's no need to judge them guys. If you don't like it o well. I do like both. But the don't care abt our opinions so u waste your energy for nothin at all xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

justin looks hotter. what is everyone talkn about!?