1/9/12

Jay Z - Glory



I love this! Check out Jay Z's just released track "Glory." It's basically a tribute to his new baby girl Blue Ivy Carter. The song is so simple but full of so much emotional. It's a sincere song. I really like it because in a world dominated by meaningless pop music, Jay Z isn't afraid to rap about something that means so much to him. He even mentions a miscarriage that Beyonce had prior to her conception with Blue Ivy.  He raps, "Maybe I paint the sky blew, but my greatest creation was you." I really can't get over how great this song is and I just respect Jay Z so much for releasing something with meaning. He's proved why he's the best lyrically and material wise. I'm really happy for Jay Z and Beyonce and wish them the best with their new child!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Regina said...

this is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Awwwww the baby noises at the end were too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I liike how you mention tht songs have no meaning today. So true. I like that JayZ did this

Kyle said...

U ppl are stupid. They obviously just trying to sell their daughter already "ft blue ivy" stfu

Anonymous said...

luv it! such a nice song

Anonymous said...

WHOEVER SAYS THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE BLUE IVY FAMOUS IS HEARTLESS. USHOULD FEEL HAPPY FOR ANYONE THAT HAS A CHILD. JAY Z IS JUST REALLY HAPPY SO HE MADE THIS SONG.