1/11/12

Is Khloe A Kardashian?


Of course she is... Rumors have been flying around the blogosphre, Twitter, and countless other social media sites, stating that Khloe Kardashian is not really a "Kardashian." It all started when Ellen Kardashian and Jan Ashley told Star Magazine that Khloe was not Robert Kardashian's biological daughter. After these statements were made, Star then printed it as a cover story for the magazine. Since then, everyone has been talking about it. I heard about it in school today, from my family, and everywhere on Twitter. 

Khloe responded to these outrageous accusations by saying; "The audacity you have to mention my father's name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low.... YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are). 

In my opinion, Khloe had every right to fire back on Twitter. Even if it is true, how dare you try to sell such a private thing to a magazine! If they wanted to reveal it, they would have done so by now. This story is just as irrelevant and stupid as the Justin Bieber baby drama story. I think that Ellen and Jan are just bitter because of Khloe's success, and are trying to get their five minutes of fame. I hope they enjoy it...because it will not last.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

i'll be honest i actually HATE the kardashians. but this is unnecessary and rude and disrespectful. one of my friends is adopted and i know when people talk about it its a very touchy subject. even if khloe isn't robert's daughter people need to respect the fact that she is a human being and not play around with her feelings. people are disgusting and sick and it makes me upset.

Anonymous said...

I always thought she looked different than the others?!

Anonymous said...

Y wud they randomly say sumthn now..thts dumb as hell

Ryan H said...

I knew she was too ugly to be a Kardashian!

Anonymous said...

people are so disrespectful its not even funny