1/8/12

Beyonce Gives Birth!


Beyonce and Jay Z have welcomed their baby girl into the world! Although the baby girl's name has not been confirmed E! Online is reporting it to be Blue Ivy Carter. Other sources are stating that it is Ivy Blue Carter. I'm not exactly sure which it is but I'll tweet the answer once I found out for sure. 

Beyonce gave birth last night at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. The couple rented out the entire fourth floor for a $1.3 million, just to ensure their privacy from paparazzi.  Sources are saying that Jay Z was by her side the whole time.

While rumors have been flying around frequently regarding the birth, this time multiple sources have confirmed it. Celebrities have even taken to Twitter to welcome the child. Rihanna tweets, "Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih."

Congratulations to Beyonce and Jay Z! I'll let you know once baby pictures are revealed. I wonder if their daughter will be an amazing singer like her mom, or a great rapper like her dad? 
-Jay P-

5 comments:

Christine said...

AW CONGRATULATIONS BEYYYYYYYYYY AND JAYYYYY. BABY GIRL IS GONNA BE SO RICH AND TALENTED I WANT PICTURES NOW

Anonymous said...

I hope that the name of the child is Ivy Blue..Blue Ivy makes her sound like that woman from batman

Sam said...

she used a surrogate i dont believe her at all

Marie said...

i think its blue ivy thats whats trending on twitter now

Anonymous said...

Thats a stupid name..but at the same time the baby's already more rich famous and successful than I'll ever be soo..I cant even talk lol