1/24/12

Ashley Robles - I Will Always Love You



I know I'm a little late but I just got around to watching American Idol from Sunday. There were a few good auditions but I wanted to talk about Ashley Robles. She sang Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You."Everyone has been saying how amazing the audition was, and while I do think she deserved to go through, I think this was completely the wrong song choice for her. 

Her voice is definitely strong enough for the song but at times there was an almost raspy-ness to her voice and I wish she would've sang something else to demonstrate that aspect. I'm sure she'll be around for a while though. The most popular prediction is Top 10. I guess I agree. I still want to hear more before I make an judgments though. What do you think of Ashley?
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Jade said...

overrated for sure

Anonymous said...

umm lol thats funnyyy cuz i think shes the best one to audition this yearr. you've been so critically on everyone lately. stop being so grumpy

Anonymous said...

Eh I think she's just okay. No one stands out this year

Ryan said...

Agree wif the person above. Nobody is really amazing or have that special somethn

Brittany said...

her voice is so good! I love it