1/5/12

Adele Spotted With Boyfriend ?


Normally I wouldn't post something like this but Adele is one of my favorite singers right now so I just had to! Adele was spotted with Simon Konecki, who is her rumored boyfriend. The two were seen in Florida while Adele was visiting a National Park. According to people who saw the couple, he had her laughing the whole time that they walked together. The two then went on a little gator watching tour. 

I really hope that Adele can be happy in this relationship. It seems like her past break ups have been pretty bad.  Of course...part of me wants them to date for a little while, and then break up when she's about 25 so she can release another amazing album full of incredible songs. Maybe if he's lucky though she'll record a positive album? Haha all jokes aside, I'm wishing them both the best and I can't wait to hear more about them.
-Jay P- 

3 comments:

Krista said...

love adele so so so so so much <3 im happy for her

Angela Cole said...

I think it's adorable that she found someone that she loves. I hope they stay together

Anonymous said...

GOOD I wanted to kill the guy who broke her heart before