1/3/12

4 Count Interview


Check out my interview with 4 Count! They're a talented group signed to Nick Cannon's NCredible Records. Be sure to get to know them because they'll be huge before you know it.


Thank you for taking the time to speak with Jay Swag Entertainment News. First, can you please introduce yourselves and tell us a little bit about yourselves?

Aaron: “Jay Swag! Yes, my name is Aaron Scott. I am number 4 of a large awesome family of 8 kids! I was born in TX, but I moved to Corona, CA and grew up there. I started playing drums in Jr. High at my church and I fell in love with music, singing, dancing, and beat boxing ever since. I also love sports, basketball is my favorite.”
Adam and Kieran: “Well, me and Kieran are brothers so I met him awhile ago hahaha.”

How did you all meet, and how did you go about forming a group?

The Ackerman brothers were chosen for the group after they danced in a School Gyrls music video. Nick later held auditions, and we found the last members through the audition process.”
How would you describe your style of music?
“Our music is very eclectic but I would say it mainly fits into the Pop, Urban, Hip-Hop, R&B genre with some soul. We're definitely not scared to push the boundaries of Pop!”

How did you get signed by Nick Cannon? What has it been like working with him and the whole NCredible crew?

“Nick had a vision to find 4 talented individuals with swag that could really light up a stage. The Ackerman brothers first had a meeting with Nick and he told us the vision he had for a boy band, and he would love for us to be in the group and the rest is history. Working with him and the Ncredible family is amazing. We definitely consider everyone there family and we always have a great time at the office, and when were together! We LOVE it! Nick is a very strong business leader who is so invested in everything he does. He doesn't do stuff just for the money, but he believes in this next generation of entertainers and it is very inspirational. Ncredible really is a family who watches out for one another and stands up for each other. I love working with everyone because it is a very encouraging environment and I'm always learning so much!” 

Are you currently working on any projects that you can tell us about?

“We are just hitting the studio a lot and trying to work on our album. The rest, you'll just have to keep up with our social media sites to stay updated!”

I first saw you guys when you performed on the results show of America's Got Talent and I thought you did great. What was that experience like? Were you nervous at all?

Aaron: “That was an amazing experience, especially for our first performance together! I want to thank the New Boyz, Nick, and Tia (our day to day manager) for getting our backs and giving us the opportunity. It was so much fun!  I was a little nervous at first, so I had to block out everything on stage and just really have fun with it and vibe off my group members!”
Kieran: “That was the best experience of my life so far it was so great to go out there and do what i love in front of a live audience and also on live Tv with millions of people watching was amazing.I think we were all  nervous but i think our excitement really took over our nerves. Also shout out to the New Boyz for letting us share the stage with them it was such a privilege!”
Adam: “America's Got Talent has definitely been the high light of my career thus far. The experience was amazing, it was our FIRST performance together as a group, and who better to share that experience with then with my brothers.”

Who has been your biggest influence thus far?

Aaron: “If I had to choose one entertainer it would be Justin Timberlake. He has and continues to inspire me and prove that anything is possible. He is so talented.”
Kieran:  “I have a few Influences of course the King of Pop Michael Jackson but also huge influences are:Chris Brown,John Legend,Adam Levine,Drake,Bruno Mars,Kevin Writer,Miguel,Lloyd,Justin Nozuka,and Travis Garland.quite a bit of Influences but Greatness is Everywhere.”
Adam: “I have a lot of influences, but my biggest ones are Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Chris Brown, and Ryan Gosling.”

If you could accomplish one thing throughout your career, what would it be?

“Aaron: I actually have 3:) 
1. I would love to have a big platform to be a strong positive roll model for young people    and prove that fame doesn't have to change you. 
2. To sell out Madison Square Garden and headline. 
3. To someday be able to perform with family members, because I know that's always been a dream for my dad.” 
Kieran: “Just to be able to make my mark in History”
Adam: “If I could accomplish one thing in my career, it would be to just spread my love of music, dance, and entertainment. I just wanna show all those non-believers and haters I have, that I never stopped working towards my dreams, and I made it when a lot of people said I couldn't. The ONE thing I wanna accomplish, is to make all my dreams a reality, and I WONT stop until I get there!”

What's an interesting fact about you guys that many people may not know?

Aaron:  “I actually am pretty good with a Yo-Yo haha I know lame.”
Kieran: “That we all have huge family's with over 5 siblings”
Adam: “Well I would say the most interesting one is, if you didn't know already, me (Adam) and Kieran are brothers!”

That was the last question. I want to thank you again for taking the time to do the interview. Do you have any last thoughts or comments? 

“Thank you Jay Swag we appreciate it!! Make sure to follow us on twitter @Official4Count and like our page on Facebook!

-Jay P-


11 comments:

Deanna said...

im gonna have to check them out! they seem really cool. i like that one of them said they want to be a POSITIVE roll model for younger kids. thats what the world needs more of

Anonymous said...

AHHH I SAW AMERICAS GOT TALENT WHEN THEY WERE ON AND I DIDNT KNOW WHO THEY WERE AND I COULDNT FIND THEM SINCE THEN. YESSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Theyre all kinda cute ;)

Heathaa Ray said...

they seem cool people I hope they're album is good (:

Jade said...

Youre back with the interviews!!! Yay

I just listened to their music and it's good. I really hope they become big this year.

Anonymous said...

R they on the same label with Aaron fresh?

Anonymous said...

do you think Nick will see this! how amazing would that be

Anonymous said...

they sing that song good to be bad! Thats my jammm

Nicole said...

I lovee them. I've seen them live and they are reallly greatttt

Anonymous said...

i like the interview. you did good job :)

Alexa said...

They're all really cute ;) wanna hook me up jayswag? hahahaha