12/11/11

When Can We Expect Adele's Next Album?


Unfortunately the answer is, not for quite some time. The British songstress recently stated that she plans on taking some time off now, and that she's "really looking forward to some time to do nothing." The singer went on to say, "I imagine I'll be 25 or 26 by the time my next record comes out, as I haven't even thought about my third album yet." Adele is currently only 23, so that means that we have to wait at least two or three years for new music. That's going to feel like such a long time! She also said that after she takes a break, she won't be releasing music until she feels it's good enough. Adele's album, 21, is iTunes top selling album of 2011, and it has also been named the top selling album of the century in the UK. After the massive amount of success that Adele had this year, a break is definitely well-deserved. Congrats Adele! Hopefully two or three years goes by quickly. 
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Stef said...

As long as she plans on making a new album I'm fine with it. I'm glad her surgery went well.

Jon Herch said...

I love Adele's music. It's so real. She reminds me of Amy Winehouse and I wish there were more singers like that. Hopefully her new music is just as good. I didn't know she was the top selling album though that's really cool.

Anonymous said...

i cannot get over how amazing adele is. im so proud of her and so glad and so happy and just AHH i cannot believe she is the top selling album on itunes. i mean with all those random un-talented pop artists i was worried that adele's talent would be seen but i guess it was. I LOVE YU ADELE

Anonymous said...

Adele is overrated

Valerie said...

I guess this means her surgery went well???? Why didn't I hear about that

Anonymous said...

adele is NOT overrated. best female artist of our time