12/27/11

Snooki's Weight Loss?!



I May be late on this, but Snooki has recently unveiled her new body because she finally reached her goal weight of 98lbs. She's like 4'10'', so that's actually a healthy weight for her... But for how she lost all that weight, is probably another story.



Oh and In Touch Magazine gave the girls of Jersey Shore all a make-under... they look so much better without makeup



P.S. I don't even watch Jersey Shore... I refuse, I just thought this was interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i actually like them better without make up..they look real and not like orange people

Tyler Brew said...

Its good that snooki lost weight im happy that shes healthier now. she looks better too. good for her

Anonymous said...

I think jwoww looks really pretty with out make up.