12/14/11

Selena's Stalker Admits He's Dangerous


The man accused of stalking Selena Gomez has recently spoken out stating that he does not deny the fact that a restraining order needs to be issued. He says; "I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena Gomez... I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay way from Selena." The 46 year old man named Thomas Brodnicki stated that he had multiple conversations with God, in which he was instructed by a higher being to kill the 19 year old popstar. Personally, I find this extremely eerie and I really hope this restraining order gets approved and that everything works out for Selena in the end!
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg this guy is insane he needs to be put away! what if he hurts selena.

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO WEIRD

Angela said...

Thats scary omg..why would anyone wanna be famous

Rosa Jackson said...

I love her <3 <3 i hope that this guy leaves her alone. THATS MEAN

Anonymous said...

Y wud ppl think that god wntd them to kill sum innocent teen