12/30/11

Russell Brand Files for Divorce


I really hate to report this but I must. It has now been confirmed that after rumors of Katy Perry and Russell Brand having a huge argument, the couple is splitting up. Russel Brand filed for divorce sometime today and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason. He goes onto say "Sadly Katy and I are ending our marriage.. I'll always adore her and I know we'll remain friends." Early this month Russell Brand appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show saying he was very happily married. He said, "I'm married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I'm still alive.

I'm sorry Russell...did you recently die, because I didn't hear about that. I'm getting annoyed with all of these celebrities thinking it's okay to just get married overnight, and then divorce in a short amount of time. It portrays a terrible message to all of their fans. It's even worse when you go on a talk show mocking other marriages because they got a divorce, and then get a divorce yourself less than a month later. I don't even know what to say about this honestly. I just hope they both remain civil.
-Jay P- 

3 comments:

Rory said...

I CALLED IT WHEN HE WAS ON ELLEN HE WAS ACTING REALLY WEIRD

Anonymous said...

I've lost all faith in love now.

Samm said...

Russell is a creep anyway they needed to break up. she can do 19 x better