12/15/11

Nicole Scherzinger Phantom Of The Opera



Last week I tweeted that I had lost all respect in Nicole Scherzinger, but after watching the video above I think I gained it all back. I've always said that Nicole Scherzinger is one of the most underrated artists of our time and this performance clearly shows how talented she really is. She performed "Phantom of the Opera" at the Royal Variety show and did amazing! I knew that she could sing opera somewhat from watching different interviews with her, but I had no idea that she was that good. She hits the last note effortlessly, and the whole song went rather smoothly in my opinion. I actually don't like opera music but I didn't mind listening to the whole song just to hear her sing. First she does Whitney Houston on X Factor, and now she sings like a professionally trained opera singer? What style of music can't Nicole sing!
-Jay P- 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt it hyprocritcal to say that you didnt like her last week and now you do...

john panichella said...

No I do not think that it is hypocritical******

Talent recognizes talent, therefore I thought I should write this post. I thought this was really amazing and I wanted to share it with all of my readers.

-Jay P-

Anonymous said...

Shes so good! I had no idea she could sing this week. She did a nice job on x factor as well