12/4/11

Misha B Sings Pink



I've  been following Misha B ever since her first audition on The X Factor UK. She has such an amazing gift and when she performs she becomes the only thing that matters. I can't believe that she was not discovered before the show. Check out her latest performance of Pink's "F-cking Perfect"(which she does perfectly by the way.) If she doesn't win than there is something seriously wrong. I know that a lot of people dislike her in the UK because of her attitude, but come on, her voice alone should make up for that. If you are a UK reader please vote for Misha B! I love watching her performances every week and I would hate for that to stop. 
-Jay P-  

6 comments:

Chloe said...

i think she needs to go. sorry but most of us in the UK do not like her

TeamJanet said...

im still pissed off that she got through over Janet Devlin! Janet was the best.

Anonymous said...

So I dont watch (because I'm from the US lol) so I don't really know why they dont like her but based on her vocals she is like..superduper good and I think she should win.

Anonymous said...

omg they just sent Misha B home....she was the best on the show. I dont care what anyone else said I loved her. We just weren't ready for an act like her in the UK I guess. I hope she makes it big some day soon

Isobel said...

Ive personally loved her. When she sang Who You Are I fell in love with her. Jessie J is an idol to me and Misha B did her proud. Sad to see her go but I know the future is very bright for her

Anonymous said...

All the good acts get sent home in the US and UK version. The show seems fixed to me.