12/2/11

Mairah Carey & Justin Bieber - All I Want For Christmas Is You



I'm not sure if you guys saw the video yet but I wanted to share it with you all. Check out the new video for  Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You." The video is okay. It's not really that great, but it's not terrible either. My main problem with it is that it feels more like a Macy's commercial than it does an actual music video. I'm also really interested to know if Mariah re-recorded her vocals for this song, or if she just used her old recording. What do you guys think? Oh yeah! One more comment; whoever has been dressing Justin Bieber lately needs to be fired. 
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol justin bieber really has been wearing some terrible outfits lately. but its a cute song. love them working together. i can see the macys thingy that you were talking about though. oh well. First comment!

Sofia Snider said...

just came across your blog! I love it so much hahahaha im going back to read all of the articles and interviews. <3 keep up the good work

Kiersten said...

ohhh how i love the fact that you like justin bieber now ;) i think you should apologize on twitter

Anonymous said...

when is your next interview going to be???? love the blog though. deff one of my favorites out there. I think Malibu Mara should do more posts though.

Anonymous said...

it definitely looks like a macys commercial but i dont even care. justin bieber is sooooooooo good. i think its really cool that mariah let him re do her song

Stacey said...

I <3 justin bieber. and idk what ur talking about he looks great in all of his clothes. ;)

Gina said...

hate the video luv the song