12/13/11

Kendall and Kylie Get A Jewelry Deal



Kendall and Kylie Jenner must be tired of living in the shadow of their super famous sisters because they have decided to embark on their on entrepreneurial journey! The two have just landed a deal with Glamhouse jewelry company (famous for brands such as House of Harrow by Nicole Richie Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian), and will be designing a line of jewelry for teens. Kendall and Kylie collaborated with their sisters for a nail polish collection, but this is the first time that the two will be doing something on their own. I'm actually very excited for them and I think it's almost time for them to take the spotlight, while their older sisters begin to fade away a little bit. Don't get me wrong, I love the Kardashians, but I'd like hear more about Kendall and Kylie. In a few years Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe will be out of the spotlight, and I think now is the perfect time to begin the transition and bring in the new generation. I'd love to see Kendall and Kylie get their own spin-off series too! 
-Jay P- 


6 comments:

Lily Ryan said...

thats a really bold and guts statement to say that the kardashians wont be famous in a few years.

Anonymous said...

I bet theyll get a show once they get a little older

Anonymous said...

I the jewlerys gonna be SO cuteee. Can't wait. I like them more than their sisters anyway.

Kelly said...

Kendall is soo pretty I want to be adopted into the family lol. Im sure the jewles will be pretty

Amy Campbell said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Luv this. A spin off will probs be made after they are done school