12/31/11

Happy New Year !



I wanted to post this before my family and friends started arriving. 2011 has come and gone, and it's almost 2012. So much has happened for me this year and I am so thankful for all of it. I was featured in a book alongside some incredible young entrepreneurs, I was a finalist in the CBS Most Valuable Blogger, I got to interview tons of amazing talent, and I got to read so many emails/comments from all of you! I want to thank all of you for sticking around since day one, and I want to welcome all of my new readers as well. Thanks for visiting! 

I've been blessed enough to interview people such as Kingsley, Jessica Jarrell, Dawn Richard of Diddy-Dirty Money, Mindless Behavior, Cimorelli, and many other amazing people.  My page impressions have never been higher, and the support has never been greater. I've really been able to meet and speak with some great people because of this website and I'm truly grateful for all the doors that this opportunity has opened for me. 2011 was a great year, but I'm even more excited for 2012. I've never felt better about something, and I believe that this upcoming year will be one of the best things to happen to me. 

Thank you so much for all of your support. I hope to continue to please all of you in the upcoming year. I have some big plans for the future and I can't wait to see them come into fruition.  I also want to give a special shout out to Malibu Mara. She has helped me out so much and she adds another dimension to this website. Without her who knows where we would be. Also, shout out to Jeff Skomsky and Nikki Sheets. You may not hear much from them but they help me a lot behind the scenes. I hope everyone stays safe tonight. Have a blessed New Year!
-Jay P- 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to u and the family. im happyyy for u

Shawna said...

HpyNewyear also. Luv the blog

Jade said...

You've accomplished so much this year aw! Have a good time tonight

Anonymous said...

happy new years eve what are you doing

Anonymous said...

ur blog has become so good over the past few years. i hope u keep blogging. and wish u best of everything in 2012

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rachel Cedar said...

happy new year to your family hope you all had a great time i know i sure did.

Anonymous said...

New post today?