12/2/11

Drew Ryniewicz Sent Home !


You guys knew that I had to write about this. Drew Ryniewicz, one of the most talented performers on The X Factor, was sent home after losing to Marcus Canty in the bottom two sing-off. Drew was one of my favorite singers in the whole competition and I'm extremely disappointed to see her go. Unlike most of the singers in the competition, Drew had a natural talent. She had a raw ability that was clearly being nurtured week to week. The tone to her voice was something that you cannot learn, but rather, something she was born with. The fact that she lost to Marcus Canty made it even worse for me. I think Marcus is a talented singer but I feel like his nerves are getting the best of him every week. I mean come on...maybe you like him overall but there's no denying the fact that he's extremely pitchy. Eliminations like this frustrate me so much! I really just want to wish Drew the best. I know that the future is going to be very bright for her and that her career is just beginning. I really hope to interview her some day.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Emma said...

im shocked and disappointed at Drew's departure. her and astro were my favs but Drew was better. now I just want Mealnie to win

Anonymous said...

this show has gotttttta be fixed. theres no way drew got snt home. she was probably the second best of the night

Kyle said...

I liked her even more than Melanie. guess I have no reason to watch anymore

Jade said...

Aw that's sad. I know you we rooting for her.

Anonymous said...

everyone in these shows have the same voice. Drew was DIFFERENT. she had that interesting factor that made her stand out from the rest. i know she will be extremely successful still. i just wish america would have kept her in the competition. I guess that's too much to ask though considering everyone in America votes off of looks or popularity and not TRUE talent.