12/27/11

Air Jordan Sneakers Cause Mayhem


When I heard about this on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day I decided not to blog about it, just because it was the holidays and I wasn't working on the site for those days. The fact that I'm still hearing about them though, means that I can blog about them. These Air Jordan XI Concords have sparked mall mayhem across the world! People have been fighting each other, breaking down doors, and trampling over everyone, including children, just to get a hold of these retro sneakers. 

The sneakers sold for close to $200, and are still in high demand. They're nearly impossible to get in stores now and due to the fact that they were limited edition it will probably stay like that. Of course, you can get them online if you're willing to pay anywhere between $500-$1000.

Okay...now for my reaction. WHY would anyone go to those extremes for these sneakers. The only time I even get in line for anything is on Black Friday, other than that, you will not find me getting up at crazy hours just to buy something. To be completely honest, I think the sneakers are hideous...I would never pay $200 for those, let alone fight people for them. I'm sorry guys but I don't see what the big deal is with these. It's not like they're the actual pair that Michael Jordan wore himself. 
-Jay P- 




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOURE DUMB THESE ARE THE BEST SNEAKERS EVER SORRY WE'RE NOT ALL WEARING BURBERRY OR GUCCI OR WHATEVER YOU WEAR

Anonymous said...

...he did not even mention wearing Burberry or other brands..he just said he doesn't like the pair of sneakers. It's HIS blog..he's allowed to state his opinion. I personally like the sneakers but he's right..there's no need to fight people over them. Before you comment stupid and rude things remember you're commenting on JAYSWAG...not whatever your name is.

Kara said...

i was gonna get these for my boyfriend but then i saw the line..i realized our relationship wasnt worth getting murdered

Anonymous said...

Lol! I bet so many people thought these were ugly and were scared to say it. Glad you actually speak your mind.

Shawn Good said...

i waited in line and got themmm. u just mad cuz u dont have them