11/6/11

YouTube Artist of the Month - Alyssa Shouse



I know that I didn't post a YouTube Artist of the Month last month but I really didn't have time to find one that I really liked. I think I'm going to start featuring these artists once every two months, instead of every month. That being said this month it's my pleasure to feature Alyssa Shouse. This girl is simply amazing. I found her after watching one of Austin Mahone's videos so I decided to go to her channel. What a great decision that was! Her voice is actually really good. Above is her cover of "When I Look At You" originally by Miley Cyrus. She effortlessly belts out a great rendition of Miley's song, and in my opinion sings it better than Miley herself. All of her covers are so good and you should definitely subscribe to her YouTube channel! 
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Kelly said...

shes good. I dont like that song but i can tell that she has a nice voice. (: i luv ur blogggg

Anonymous said...

Wow! She has a great voice. Are you going to interview her?ithink you should

Anonymous said...

Shes pretty! Her voice is strong too. definitely better than Miley Cyrus

Jade said...

I really like her. Glad you picked her :)

Anonymous said...

Her voice is spot on with this song. Great choice for her