11/2/11

Untitled Jersey City Project

This post brought to you by Untitled Jersey City Project. All opinions are 100% mine.

UNT_091311_Title_bmb_v01.ai (1 page)

It's no surprise that I'm a huge reality TV buff but when a good show comes along I definitely have to get it a watch. That's what happened when I heard about the Untitled Jersey City Project Untitled Jersey City Project is a work-in-progress television drama by FX Networks. The show is made up of eight, two minute long episodes that aired on FX. I watched the preview video, and then had to look up more information because I found it to be extremely interesting. The story line is great, and although the actors are new, they are great at what they do. There are just enough cliff hangers to keep you watching, and enough action to keep you interested. I would definitely recommend checking out the preview and watching the rest of the series. I would love for this to turn into something more, and I believe that if it does it would be a huge hit on primetime television.   According to FX Untitled Jersey City Project is; 

"...set amidst the fast-developing Jersey City waterfront, just across the river from Manhattan. A shining new city is being built on the edge of this gritty town. But while the glass office towers and condos are sleek and new, the rules of the game haven’t changed one bit.

Everyone here has something to gain – money, fame, power. Or they can lose big. Or they could end up dead."

Be sure to check out the sneak peak video below, and be sure to share your comments. The show has definitely got huge potential and I would like to see what becomes of it in the near future. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of the show. Would you watch? 

-Jay P-

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show looks pretty good. I'd watch