11/23/11

Nicki Minaj Announces New Album


The Young Money rap princess Nicki Minaj, has announced her next album and it's release date. Last night, on the anniversary of Pink Friday, Minaj tweeted that Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded will drop in stores on Valentines day! I'll definitely be one of the first in line to get a copy. There is no word on whether or not this will be a reissue of Pink Friday, or a completely new album as Nicki has been hinting at different possibilities. At a backstage concert she stated that there would be no features on the album. There are also rumors that she'll be releasing a new single before 2012. Whatever the future has planned for Nicki Minaj I'm sure it will be huge. I can't wait to hear her new material.
-Jay P- 

7 comments:

RomanRevenge said...

ROMANNNNNNNNN IS COMING BACKKK I HOPE ITS ALL NEW MATERIAL AND ALL ROMAN.

Anonymous said...

I cant waittttt. i dont care if its the exact same album i will STILl buy it just because nicki said to

Jade said...

haha is it weird that when i saw her tweet this i thought of you

Anonymous said...

Cant wait. love nicki. if only i didnt have to wait until february

Anonymous said...

I WANT IT NOW. LONG LIVE NICKI THE QUEEN OF RAP

HarajukuLindsay said...

I love this. I met Nicki back stage once. It was so cool. She's great. I can't wait to buy it. Can I pre order it. I have to do so

Anonymous said...

After last night I kinda don't like nicki...she's being so disrespectful Shows you the fame got to her. And SB needs to shut Up. He's no body