11/3/11

Melanie Amaro Performs Desperado



Melanie Amaro is seriously amazing. She's one of, if not the most, talented performers on The X Factor. Above is her performance of "Desperado" from last night. If you ask me, she has grown so much in the short amount of time that she's been on the show. She seems to have much more control over her voice now, and her tone is extremely pure. This was definitely my favorite performance of the night. I also liked Stacy Francis and Josh Krajcik. I've been a big fan of Drew as well, but I really think that Simon ruined her chances with the song he gave her. She should be singing songs by Adele, Amy Winehouse, and artists of that sort, not "Just A Dream" by Nelly. Anyway, be sure to tune in to The X Factor tonight to see who makes it through to the next round!
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Ali said...

this girl is a star

Michael Speck said...

Love her and drew but I think america is gonna do something stupid again like they did with Pia Toscano from American Idol

Anonymous said...

she got thru! so happy. she should win it all

Anonymous said...

Shes amazing but I saw u tweet intensity. Why don't u like them. I wanted them to go further.

Anonymous said...

Intensity was horrible......And let's get rid of the 12 year old Annie look-a-like too..............