11/27/11

Kourtney and Kim Take New York


It's almost that time again! The Kardashians will be taking over the TV again as Kourtney and Kim Take New York will air it's second season tonight at 10pm ET/PT on E!There has been a lot of drama surrounding the family ever since Kim divorced Kris and I'm interested to see if people actually follow through with their "Kardashian Boycott." Whether you like this family or not there is no denying that they are global super stars. Personally, I will be watching not only because I like the Kardashians, but because I want to see what they do with Kris Humphries. I'm sure he will be in the season, but a part of me believes that they will edit the footage to turn him into the bad guy. It may be wrong but that's exactly what this family needs right now. If they can convert the negativity against Kim, to negativity against Kris than everything will go back to how it was. Anyway, let me know if you will be watching the Kardashians tonight. I may be tweeting during it so follow me @OfficialJaySwag. 
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i refuse to watch. all these people do is take money. they are no one

Alicia said...

I don't see how you are going to watch this bullshit after what Kim did. She faked everyone out into believe that she was in "love" and made so much money. people like you are the reason she will still be rich.

Anonymous ;) xoxo said...

lolz its funny to me that people are hating on you for watching a show. like seriously they need to get a life

Kimmie said...

Whocares about the divorce. So many people get divorced. I still watched and I'm glad I did :) looks like a good season ahead

Anonymous said...

i lOVED it. this season will be icnredible idont care what haters have to say. how did you like it?

Anonymous said...

Jusf found your blog after a quick google search and immediately fell in love. You incredible and an inspiration to young people. Keep up the good work. You have at least one fan and that's me