11/23/11

Keri Hilson Disses Beyonce...Again



First, I would like to say that I try my best to stay out of the celebrity gossip side of this industry, and post my opinion based on hardcore facts. That being said, this post is probably considered 'gossip' but I really needed to discuss it, and ask you all your opinion. Think back to a few years ago when Keri Hilson released the "Turning Me On" remix, which clearly included disses towards superstar Beyonce. Keri denied this but I don't believe her, and now this video above proves that the song was definitely about the Queen Bey. Juicy Magazine was asking various celebrities to promote their magazine by simply posing with the latest issue, which featured Beyonce and Jay Z on the cover. All of the artists agreed to do so...except for Keri. She says "Who's this...No, I can't do that I'm sorry." First off, unless you live under a rock that you know exactly who was on the cover. It's not easy to mix up Jay Z and Beyonce. A song is one thing, but this was supposed to be for the magazine, not Beyonce. I think it's very unprofessional and it definitely gives off bad publicity! What do you think of this situation?  Was Keri right to stick by her views, or should she have swallowed her pride and supported the magazine? Leave a comment below defending your opinion. 
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bitch needs to go away. She's never going to be as big as beyonce. She needs to learn respect.

Anonymous said...

Shes so dumb. Happy thanksgiving to you and ya family.

Danielle said...

I hope you're having a good thanksgiving. :)

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

I think that Keri Hilson not wanting to pose with the magazine was her own choice, and the fact that Beyonce' and Jay-Z were on the cover should have been irrelevant. Don't most celebs get paid to do drops? Keri shouldn't be mad because Usher didn't let her sing in his remix "Love in this Club" even if she wrote the lyrics or not. Why be mad at Beyonce'? The shade should be thrown at Usher, if anything. I commend Keri for denying the magazine, with Class and Respect.