11/5/11

Justin Bieber VS Mariah Yeater: The Plot Thickens


I told you that I would be following this story very closely, and so I am. The story is definitely getting deeper and more interesting. The latest news came today when Mariah Yeater's ex-boyfriend, John Terranova, spoke out saying that he was contacted by Yeater because she thought he might have been the baby's father. He says,

"She came back here from California telling me she was pregnant with my child and I said this is impossible, you've been in California for two months and back here for only a week. After I told her that's not my kid, you've only been here for a week, then she told me 'No, I got pregnant before I left you.' But that didn't make sense because she had a doctor's note saying she wasn't pregnant enough for that to be possible. It didn't add up."

He goes on to say that he believes the whole situation is a scam and that she is just looking for money. What's even more interesting about this is that her lawyers went on a news program stating that they were "certain" that Justin Bieber was the father because he was the only person she was sexually active with... That being the case, why did she go to John Terranova first. The whole thing seems fishy to me and I feel that she's just a liar. I do have a question for you guys though. If this does turn out to be Justin Bieber's baby, will you be able to accept that and continue to support him, or is his career going to be over? Let me know what your opinion is!
-Jay P- 




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly if it is his child he will lose a lot of fans. that being said i dont think its his. like you said i thought he was the "only person" she had sex with..doesnt add up. shes a fame whore who is lying to get rich quick.

Michelle Lopez said...

i dont even care for justin biebers music but to me this seems really fake and this girl just wants to be famous. she'll be important for a minute but like everyone else she'll fade away soon.

James said...

she sound like a straight idiot. she know she aint have sex with him...have you seen her. she ugly as hell

Anonymous said...

this story is just so fake now. shes making it all up

Anonymous said...

if he really did father this child then i think hes going to go away for a long time. like chris brown after the rihanna incident. he may be back after a few years

Jennifer Lynch said...

I love justin! if he did this I will still love him. we make mistakes

Kristen said...

I would love him no matter what. So what If he has a kid. People on teen mom do. And plus he's getting older.