11/19/11

Happy Birthday Stephanie / Breaking Dawn Experience


So, this post has two purposes. First, I want to wish my cousin Stephanie a Happy Birthday. Yes, her birthday was technically yesterday but I never got around to doing an official post for her. She turned 22! Above is a picture of my cousins and I at her party(Stephanie is on the left and Karelie is on the right). I had a great time and I'm so glad that I got to see her again. She's been away at college so we don't get to see each other as often as we used to. Anyway, you should definitely follow her on Twitter @ModelStella and like her Facebook fan page by clicking HERE. Below is a picture of Stephanie and her boyfriend Daniel. 


The second purpose of this post is to talk about Breaking Dawn. I went to see the movie today with Karelie, Stephanie and Daniel. Overall I enjoyed the movie and I thought it was entertaining. I've been a fan of the Twilight saga since the first one came out and in my opinion they have just gotten better. I always see so much negative criticism regarding the series and personally I don't think it's necessary. Of course, Twilight is by no means a ground breaking movie like Avatar, but that isn't the purpose of a movie like Twilight. It's purpose is to entertain it's fans and give them what they want. If you are fan of the series then I think you will like Breaking Dawn. My only criticism is that the cliff hanger ending was almost too much of a cliff hanger.
-Jay P- 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! this is so sweet. I wish I were in your family so I could get posts about me hehehehe. Your family is so good looking. Stephanie and her boyfriend look great together ; )

Jade said...

happybirthday to your cousin! i saw twilight tonight and thought it was really good. would you ever interview any of them?

Victoria said...

Happt birthday Stephanie. But omgggg yes I loved breaking dawn. So good. Can't wait for the next

Anonymous said...

Great talented family <3 tell her happy b day from me. I loved twilight beeteedubs. Team Jacob ;)

Anonymous said...

lmao omg the cliff hanger was so extreme i was freakn out like #WHY. i hate that we have to wait a year to see the next one

Jennifer Fidley said...

I love you and your family <3 tell stephanie i said happy birthdayy of course. and say hi to karelie and daniel for me. can i be in your family hahaa. oh yea. twilight breaking dawn. thought it was okay. i mean it was good but not sure. i liked eclipse the best of them all so far. and i really hope that the new one can come out soon because iw ant to see it but i heard it doesnt come out until december next year. maybe i was wrong though. bye <3

john panichella said...

Jade, I would love to interview any members of the Twilight cast! It's so difficult to get in touch with them but I'll be trying =] I'm going to make it a personal goal to attend the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere.

Anonymous said...

<3