11/10/11

Drew's X Factor Performance



Last night on X Factor Drew performed "Fix You" by Coldplay. Although I'm not a big fan of Coldplay I've grown to love the song after seeing a few different artists cover it. Drew was simply amazing. For someone to sing with such a great tone at her age is just incredible to me. This was also, in my opinion, a great song choice for Drew. I'd love to hear her sing "Angel" by Sara McLachlan. It was so hard for me to pick one artist so promote this week because they were all so good. It's easier for me to name my least favorites; Astro, Stereo Hogzz, and Stacy Francis. I hate to put Stacy Francis on that list but in relation to last night's performances she didn't do that well. Who were your favorites? 
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think Drew is good but Melanie was definitely the best of the night! she is soo amazing

Anonymous said...

do u think any of these performers are better than Adele?

Brit said...

Yiu can't be happy that stereo Hogzz went home. U tweeted that you wanted them to stay. I like Lakota Rain better though

Hannah said...

Drew is really talented. And for last night I think they made a good decision by sending home the stereo hoggz. I didn't like them. Only one of them was a good singer.

Anonymous said...

If the choice was based on last night only then stereo hogzz should hav gone through but i LOVE Lakota Rayne and I'm glad they're still here