11/15/11

Chiddy Bang to Release Full Length Album


Hip-Hop duo Chiddy Bang is preparing to release their full length debut album "Breakfast" in the US on February 28th. The two will be releasing their album through Virgin Records. Spin Magazine calls the album "one of the most anticipated debuts." Chiddy Bang was put on the map with their breakthrough hit "Opposite of Adults." The group spent the past two years perfecting their sound and writing material for their upcoming release. Their single "Ray Charles" will hit radio stations on January 9th, but it is commercially available today! It has been described as "a soulful but fun track with a playful party vibe, featuring a Gospel choir, bluesy piano and a smattering of drum breaks. Be sure to check that out by clicking HERE.
-Jay P-  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theyre from Philly right? I love their music. I'm so glad that you blogged about them

Anonymous said...

Can you interview them? They seem so cool

Olivia said...

I had no clue that you liked them!!! Interview them please.

Casey Spooner said...

Im gonna be the first person to get that album. Gon' be so hot.

Anonymous said...

I think they are SO underrated and I wish more people would listen to em. I'm their biggest fan so u know I'll be getting "Breakfast" when it's released !!

Anonymous said...

i agree on the fact that you should interview them