11/18/11

Breaking Dawn Not Breaking Records


Breaking Dawn may be one of the most anticipated films of the year, but that didn't enable it to break any box office records. The fourth installment of the Twilight Saga took in about $30.3 million during it's midnight premier. The last Harry Potter film took in $43.5 million at it's midnight showing. Many are saying that perhaps the Twilight Saga has reached it's peak, while others are expecting the final film in the series to do just as well, if not better, than Harry Potter. Breaking Dawn's three day gross is expected to be between $143 million-$150 million, which would rank it as the fourth biggest opener ever. All in all the film has been receiving excellent reviews and I will definitely be checking it out soon. I'm not sure, but I may do a quick post about the film after I watch it. If you saw Breaking Dawn already please leave your comments and let me know what you thought of it!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe that the twilights midnight showing had so many sales is because if a little kid wanted to go they'd need a parent to accompany them. I'd say that .25 of the sales were adults who had to go with a younger child. I really do not think that twilight will beat Harry potters midnight sales but this is just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I think that Twilight is grea lt but not better than HP. I haven't seen it yet. Excited to though

Anonymous said...

love your new avi. Your cousin is gorgeous. Your a little famous family lolz. I saw the movie and it was GRRRRRRRREAT you should watch it

Julie Spencer said...

my mom and i saw the breaking dawn part 1 at the midnight and it was excellent

Samantha said...

TEAM JACOBBB <3<3<3 BEST ONE OF THE SERIES GO WATCH IT

Danielle said...

i liked it. i think new moon is the best though.