11/25/11

Black Friday 2011


Technically it's still Black Friday, but by now the major rush is over. I went to a local mall at 11pm and was there until 3am. I've been going Black Friday shopping for a few years now and usually the sales don't impress me. This year I was actually impressed with the savings that I found though. I got a nice gift for my mom and saved a great deal of money. I went with my cousin Stephanie and her boyfriend Daniel and they both were able to find great deals as well. After a long day of shopping the best thing to do is go home and go to sleep, which I did! Tell me about your Black Friday shopping experiences. Where did you go? Did you get what you wanted? Share your shopping experiences below!
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAMPED OUT A BEST BUY AND GOT MY TV!!!!

Rachel said...

I bought so many clothes for meee. great sales at Forever 21. There were tons of people getting knocked over though lol crazy night

Anonymous said...

does anyone shop for other people any more. I thought that was the whole point of black friday..to start your christmas shopping. I bought my parents gifts and my little sister some things that she asked for.

Jade said...

I decided not to go this year. I'm going to wait for Monday.

Anonymous said...

Went to best buy for a camera and as soon as I got to the camera I found out it was sold it. It's ridiculous that they only have two or three in stock. I'm really disappointed.