11/20/11

Astro Apologizes


I was a little disappointed when I found out that Stacy Francis was in the bottom two last week, but I was relieved when I found out Astro was her competition. Since day one I have not liked Astro. I felt that he was way too cocky and to be completely honest, I didn't think he was that talented. In my mind there was no way that Stacy would be going home...I was wrong. As much as I liked Stacy though, I knew there was no way she could win, so it wasn't that big of a deal to me. Then, I watched what actually happen. I was disgusted with Astro's attitude! He acted like such a child(I know that he is a kid, but if you want to pretend that you're the best you better act like it too). He should have been kicked off the show just for being immature. Anyway, he took to Facebook on Friday to apologize. Below is his statement.


I'm sorry I wasted your time posting that "speech" but I didn't feel like typing it out. He said that he felt that he was being "mistreated." I would really love to know how, and who was mistreating him? Just because America put you in the bottom two doesn't mean everyone is out to get you, it means that you sucked the night before. It's that simple. This kid frustrates me and I really do not like him! I'm hoping he gets off the show soon.
-Jay P- 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a little harsh dont u think :/ dont be mean.

Michelle said...

hey it may be harsh but i agree with him. im glad you spoke your mind because someone needed to. this kid was being a whiney little brat. if you cant take the criticism than you shouldnt be on the show. well said

Anonymous said...

im surprised u even blogged abt him. hes not even worth ur time