11/7/11

Adele To Make A Full Recovery


I have been obsessing over Adele lately. I think she is extremely talented and she has become one of my favorite current female vocalists. When I heard she was undergoing throat surgery I was legitimately concerned and hoped that she would be able to make a full recovery. Today we are getting word that the surgery was a success and that Adele is expected to recover just fine. One of her reps released the following statement:

"Adele underwent vocal cord microsurgery by Dr. Steven Zeitels to stop recurrent vocal cord hemorrhage from a benign polyp. This condition is typically the result of unstable blood vessels in the vocal cord that can rupture. Based on the advice of her doctor and voice therapist in the United Kingdom, Adele came to Boston to consult and undergo corrective voice surgery with Dr. Zeitels, the Director of the Massachusetts General Hospital Voice Center. Dr. Zeitels expects Adele to make a full recovery from her laser microsurgery."

I'm glad to hear that Adele will be recovering and I hope that she will be able to sing just as great as she did prior to the surgery. I can't wait to hear some new music from her, but until then let's pray that everything goes well and that Adele makes a speedy recovery!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Kay Davis said...

Adele soothes my soul. I hope she recovers so quickly. shes a wonderful singer and songwriter

Toriiiiiiii said...

Adele is my hero. Im not the thinnest person in the world but Adele taught me that true beauty comes from within. <3 thank you for your beautiful music and your great personality. I hope that you recover quickly so that you can continue to show the world what REAL talent is. <3 <3 xo xo xo Tori xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Wut are ur thoughts on Kim Kardashian goin to see kris Humphries in person?

Anonymous said...

glad to hear. btw who was that girl that you tweeted a picture of lol. That was funny