10/11/11

Rihanna Releases 6th Album Cover


Rihanna released the cover of her 6th studio album "Talk That Talk." I'll be completely honest...I had no idea Rihanna was already releasing another album. I feel like I shouldn't have admitted that to you guys, but really, I had absolutely no clue. Regardless, I think the cover is pretty catchy and I'm interested in hearing what sound she is going for this time around. The album comes out on November 21st and features the hit song "We Found Love." We'll be listening Rihanna!
-Jay P- 


6 comments:

Joe said...

Rihanna looks good as always

Rosandra Forbes said...

how could u not know rihanna was releasing a new album. anyway love the album. nice

Anonymous said...

Haha it's okay. I didn't know either.

Danny said...

Coooool. Love u Rihanna.

Anonymous said...

Fierce! So excited for her new stuff. I'll be the first one to buy her album. Ive been a fan forever.

Anonymous said...

I guesssss I'll get it. She's moving way to fast.