10/9/11

Nicki Minaj Was Once Suicidal


Rap superstar Nicki Minaj is currently on top of the world. She is the only relevant female rapper in the industry right now, and has everything she could possibly ask for. This, however, does not mean that her life was always a piece of cake. Minaj recently spoke out about a time in her life when she felt suicidal. She tells Cosmopolitan Magazine, "I kept having doors slammed on my face...I felt like nothing was working. I had moved out on my own, and here I was thinking I'd have to go home. It was one dead end after another. At one point, I was like, 'What would happen if I just didn't wake up?' That's how I felt. Like maybe I should just take my life?" I'm so happy that things turned around for Nicki, and I think it is extremely commendable that she talks about her past so openly. Hopefully her words can inspire people and let everyone know that things do get better. 
-Jay P- 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful pictrure or nicki. no need for all of the pink hair and crazy outfits. simple black hair looks stunning with her. i think it is good that she is talking about her past mistakes.

Kylie said...

shes such a strong woman. she empowers us

John Taylor said...

she probably lying and making up a story to sound all dramatic and shit

Jade said...

i knew she had a troubled past but i didnt know she wanted to kill herself..wow im glad shes doing better

Anonymous said...

NOOOO nickii y wud u ever think it ok to do sumthn Lyke tht u too gud to do badthing

Anonymous said...

I like your blog a lot more than perez Hilton and just Jared. U should be more popular than them.

Anonymous said...

Thisn proves that people can grow from their mistakes. Love you Nicki.