10/17/11

Marcus Canty Covers All My Life



I just got done catching up with last nights episode of X Factor. First, can I just see that there are so many talented performers on this show.  I mean, every week I have a different favorite. Last night's stand out performance, in my opinion at least, was Marcus Canty singing "All My Life"by Casey & JoJo. He has such a great stage presence and he didn't seem to be affected by Rihanna and L.A. Reid. Rihanna also makes the comment that he stared right into her eyes. That alone proves that he will be able to connect with his audience. Anyway, feel free to check out Marcus Canty's performance above, and to leave your thoughts and comments.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

RihRIh was like YOO SIGN HIM NOW lol u cud tell

Jenny Love said...

ahh i love his voice so much.

Kelsieee said...

hey kinda cute in a geek way. good voice too

Anonymous said...

He was good but Melanie Amaro was just amazing in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he got thrugh last night i was nervous