10/1/11

Jazzlyn Little - X Factor



I didn't get to post about Thursday's episode of X Factor yesterday, but I wanted to post at least this one video. When 16-year-old Jazzlyn Little walked out on the stage she had absolutely no confidence. She came off as extremely shy so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Then, she started singing. She didn't have the big powerhouse vocals that some of the other performers had, but she didn't need them. There was just something special and I definitely believe that we will be hearing a lot more from Jazzlyn. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong but I just feel like she has the "x factor," if you will. 
-Jay P- 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how she doesnt know how good she really is. i cant stand conceited people

Nicole said...

i deff see what u see. shes gonna be big

Anonymous said...

She special. So good

Jade said...

She waas one of my favorite auditions :)

Olivia Vidal said...

I love how she's not cocky. She has such a natural gift and she doesn't even know it. She can go very far.

Anonymous said...

i bet she just made up that "shy" act because theres a video of her singing hurt by christina aguilera and she didnt seem shy at all

Anonymous said...

I dont think she made it up. I saw that video too and it was just her singing, not talking. Did you ever think that maybe the only time she feels comfortable is when she's singing? Either way she has the X Factor!

Anonymous said...

you'd have to be a 6 yr old not to see that the "shy" thing is all an act. Even her interviews are totally faked...