10/12/11

iOS 5 Update Problems


Okay...so if you follow me on Twitter then you completely understand my frustration, and might as well not even read this. I woke up early today, went to a retreat, and then came home thinking that I would finally be able to update my iPhone to the newest version of Apple's iOS. Of course, I anticipated a problem for the first time I tried, but figured it would be smooth sailing after that. WRONG. I have now been sitting at my computer trying to update my iPhone since 2pm. It's even gotten to the point that it begins to update and restart...and then stop in the middle. I'm hoping it works soon, but if not I will continue to vent my frustration through Twitter. I want to hear your stories though. Have you been able to download the new iOS, or are you just as unfortunate as I am? Feel free to share!
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i got it and love it

Anonymous said...

ive been sitting here for HOURS HOURS HOURS HOURS...and trying sOOO many times and it never works.

Rachel Thompson said...

I thought you had a blackberry

Jade said...

did you get it yet! I wanna know if it was worth the hype

Anonymous said...

Do ya lyke it. I think it's ok.