10/31/11

Forty Nine Days in the Bardo - Laurie Anderson



I was just sent this amazing video in which Laure Anderson walks through the new multimedia show "Forty Nine Days in the Bardo," which is currently on display at The Fabric Workshop and Museum. The video gives you a quick glimpse of this amazing exhibit. Laurie Anderson explains that the "Forty Nine Days in the Bardo" is what the Tibetans believe to be the period in which your mind dissolves and you become what you are without a physical body. The exhibit looks incredible and I wish had the time to stop by and see it. Since I won't be able to go myself, you guys should do me a favor and check it out for me! If you do, leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of it. Again, the exhibit is on display at The Fabric Workshop and Museum located in Philadelphia. For more information, please visit laurieanderson.com 
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah that looks really cool actually. too bad im on the west coast haha

Kyle said...

that's a really interesting concept. It looks so coool her work seems really detailed. Some people are so gifted and shes certianly one of them

Anonymous said...

I'm not usually a fan of art and stuff but this looks really cool.

Jade said...

wow! That work is amazing. I'd love to see it