10/7/11

Drew Ryniewicz - X Factor Bootcamp Audition



Drew Ryniewicz has become one of my favorite contestants in the X Factor so far. Her boot camp auditions prove that she has what it takes to be a star. She has a great voice, and a unique tone that almost reminds me of the late Amy Winehouse. I think she'll go very far. Aside from her I like Marcus Canty, Stacy Francis, Melanie Amaro, and Rachel Crow. I can't wait to see all of their performances. I definitely like the show more than American Idol!
-Jay P- 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

shes my favorite too

Rachel Bieber said...

her version of Baby was so good. I think it was rude to say it was better than justin bieber though. he is the best

Bry Smith said...

shes okay. i think comparing her to amy winehouse is ridiculous though

Anonymous said...

She is ok. I my fav is Stacy Francis though

Jade said...

I like her too!!! I hope she makes it to the finals.

Anonymous said...

Great voice. Her sound is so unique. Def better than Justin Bieber.