10/30/11

Day 26 Returns


For all you Making the Band fans out there I have some good news! After dropping their old label, and one of their members, the R&B group plans to make a return with their upcoming album. I interviewed Willie a while back and he had mentioned that the group was working on new material, but I hadn't heard anything from them since. I'm glad to see that they will finally be releasing new songs. I thought that they were extremely talented as a group and I feel that with the right marketing they will do well. The group is also planning to launch a web series. I wonder if they'll be signing any contracts with any major stations to get another reality show? I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

i loveloveloveloveeee day 26. im so glad theyare back i really hope they get a realiy show again

Anonymous said...

Robert is my favvv. hes so cute. I hope they make some gud music

Felicia said...

yooooo im so glad dey gon be releasing more music. love yuuuus guys ; )

Anonymous said...

Their so overrated. Stereo Hogz from X Factor r so much better than them.