10/13/11

Christina Grimmie on Ellen



Okay. Before you guys start spamming the comment section telling me that this video is a few days old, let me just say that I know. I meant to blog this video right after it happened but I got caught up with different advertisements and projects. That being said, check out YouTube's biggest star, Christina Grimmie, performing her own version of Lil Wayne's "How to Love" on Ellen. I had featured Grimmie a while ago and have been tracking her career ever since. She is such an amazing singer and the fact that she comes from Marlton, NJ, makes it even better! Anyway, let me know what you think of this performance, and if you are a Christina Grimmie fan!
-Jay P- 

4 comments:

Jess said...

im a hugeeee fan. ive been a fan of hers forever. and i love your blog

Anonymous said...

omg those high notes are so unique. love her

Anonymous said...

wow shes so gud. are u from jersey too?

Adrienne Brooks said...

Im from NJ too! shes so good