10/10/11

Casio Baby-G Sweepstakes

This post brought to you by Baby-G. All opinions are 100% mine.
Fashion brand Baby-G is always on top! They are now partnering with superstar Ke$ha in order to create two watches. The two watches that are currently available are a Red White & Blue watch, and a Leopard Print watch. I think both of the watches are extremely stylish and I would buy one of I were you! You can use the red/white/blue one to give a little pop of color to an all black outfit, or if you want, throw on the leopard watch for a iconic look! Both are huge trends right now.  It is no surprise that the pop star loves leopard print, and she hopes that by incorporating this look in her watches, it will inspire others to express themselves fully and release their inner animal 

That's not all though! there is an official Baby-G sweepstakes that you all should definitely check out! They are giving out four Baby-G Watches to four winners. All you have to do like Baby-G's official Facebook page, and tweet your favorite watch with the hashtag #babyg. To see all of the contest rules click the previous link. I've seen the watches and if I were you I would definitely take the time to enter the contest. What do you have to lose? 
BG-5600KS-7_JR_DR_CR_ER.tif (3 documents)
BGA-200KS-1E_JR_DR_CR_ER.tif
-Jay P- 

Visit Sponsor's Site

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I want one so baddd

Anonymous said...

Where can I get them? The leopard one is hot

Jade said...

they arent really my style but they are pretty nice.

Heather said...

I want the leopard one. Thanks for sharing (: