9/29/11

X Factor Wrap-Up



The X Factor was on last night and you know that I was watching! I didn't find it as good as I did last week, just because I didn't see as much talent. The above clip was definitely my favorite moment of the night though! Simon compares Nicole to, what appears to be, a less than average "pop" performance, and Nicole fires back saying that she sang "I Will Always Love You," by Whitney Houston when she was the same age. Just to verify that Nicole quickly belted out a line of the song and sounded amazing! I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole has perfect pitch, because she sang the song the exact notes, in the exact key, right on the spot. That's pretty impressive. I stand by my tweet last night that said Nicole Scherzinger is the most underrated artist out there right now. I wish she did more power ballads and a little less "pop" songs. Either way, enjoy the above clip and be sure to tune into The X Factor tonight for the last week of auditions.
-Jay P- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg why didnt i know she could sing like that

Anonymous said...

damn...nicole can sing. lol i feel bad for the girl though. she was just standing there awkwardly

Ashley said...

ahhahahhah this is too funny. that poor girl didnt know what to do

Jade said...

I had no idea! what a great voice

Anonymous said...

Lol she's so funny. Simons face is hilarious.