7/13/10

What's Real on The Hills?

Kristin Cavallari has revealed that not everything you see on MTV's hit reality show The Hills, is real. This includes her on/off relationship with fellow star, Brody Jenner. In a recent interview about the show she said, "I would never put my close friends or a real relationship on a show". She goes on to say that she won't reveal all the production secrets of the series because she doesn't want to lose any fans(...I think it's more she doesn't want to lose a paycheck). Cavallari has two reality shows currently in production. One will be similar to The Hills , while the other will have something to do with a fashion competition. Make sure you catch the highly anticipated finale of The Hills tonight on MTV!
-Jay P-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the finale !

Danna said...

It doesnt matter I love that show! i cant wait for the finale its going to be soo good!

Anonymous said...

best finale ever! i loved it!