7/18/10

Warped Tour 2010: Part 3


Here it is guys! My third interview from the 2010 Warped Tour. I got the opportunity to speak with two members of one of the hottest new bands at the Warped Tour this year, A Rocket to the Moon . This is personally one of my favorite bands participating in the Warped Tour and I was so happy that I was able to speak with them. Make sure you check out the interview and share it with all your friends and family members. I want to thank A Rocket to the Moon for taking the time to do the interview. I really enjoyed getting to learn more about the band. I still have one more interview for you guys coming later in the day. I hope you're all enjoying my Warped Tour coverage so far. Make sure you come back later tonight(hopefully) to check out the last interview I did. Thanks!
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGG LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

favorite interview! love it

Jade said...

im back! nick's sooo hot. loved this one soo much

nick_santino's_lov3r said...

AHH how do you get all these interviews!?

Jay P said...

OBV1OUSLY F0R TH@ W3BS1T3....SM@RT 0N3

John Panichella said...

^^That wasn't me... ..dont do that again

@nick_santino's_lov3r, I was lucky enough to cover the Warped Tour this year and meet these bands and interview them! Thanks for stopping by =]

nick_santino's_lov3r said...

thats so cool!