7/18/10

Warped Tour 2010: Part 2


Hey everyone! I'm back, and I've brought you guys another interview. Check out my interview with Automatic Loveletter. I love these guys! They were hilarious, informative, and they all have great personalities(not to mention that they are an amazing band as well). I hope you enjoy the interview, which discusses when they formed their band, when they discovered their calling, who they credit as influences and much more! Check them out at www.automaticloveletter.com and come back later to see my next interview! Thanks for stopping by.
-Jay P-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw I love them! I'm glad you interviewd them their soo great and funny hehe.

Sara said...

love the intervieww. your pretty amazing if you didnt know that

John Panichella said...

lol thanks guys! and I'm really not amazing ahaa just a normal person. but thank you! hope you enjoyed it. Check back, cuz I have two more interviews coming.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the interview! great job

Jade said...

Nice interview. i cant wait to hear the next one!

megandia said...

ALL is hysterical! beautiful people inside and out, and GREAT musicians.