7/18/10

Warped Tour 2010: Part 1

On Friday I was lucky enough to cover the 2010 Warped Tour! I was able to provide you guys with some exclusive interviews with great bands. Overall the show was amazing and I am so happy that I got to meet some of the incredible bands that were performing. Nothing, however, can compare to meeting Sum 41. That's right, one of the most well known bands performing in the Warped Tour this year sat down with me and discussed touring, crazy experiences and much more! Check out my interview with Sum 41's Stevo and Cone above, and be sure to share it with all your friends. Also, be on the look out for more coverage of the Warped Tour, as I have 3 more interviews to upload! Thanks!
-Jay P-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gooood job john!

Tim said...

There one of my favorite bands! Loved the interview. Stevo talks soo much haha

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOUUUU!! YOUR SO LUCKYY

John Panichella said...

Thanks guys! Glad you liked the interview. Two more coming your way later today. make sure you subscribe!

Anonymous said...

why dont you ever video interview your guests. how do i know thats not your weird uncle talking?

John Panichella said...

...go to the next interview..lol