7/14/10

Brody Jenner Speaks About The Hills Finale

Not even a full 24 hours after The Hills finale aired, Brody Jenner is already talking about the hit reality show (I thought it was over!). Jenner said that there were multiple endings shot, one of them being him sitting in a room with Lauren Conrad as the two shared a "lovey dovey" scene. He went on to say,

"That day of filming it was surreal to me because they wouldn't tell me what we were filming. I think the show has always battled with what's real and what's fake, and this ending was perfect because you still don't know what was real, what was fake and it's kind of like L.A. in a sense. I thought it was very clever and I was happy with it. I was stoked they were ending it with me. I was flattered. I would say it's entertainment and just enjoy it; don't question it too much. There were a lot of moments that were real and a lot of moments that were not so real."

Well...that really clears things up doesn't it?
-Jay P-




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with him. it was a great way to end the season

Misha said...

Brody Jenner is The Web’s Most Wanted Brody!
(Check your score for your name too.)
More raw data is here.
Baby Names Alert.